At Le Mark, our idea of education is practice based collaborative learning that makes you think disruptive and different. Our students are constantly exposed to practical learnings through factory visits, study tours, artisan interactions, guest lectures, fashion shows and more. Similarly, working and networking opportunities with designers, brands, national and international companies, suppliers, manufacturers, film and television industry, helps students learn crucial aspects of the work.
The students are also made aware of latest trends of their respective verticals. Le Mark acts as a necessary platform to engage with the industry on a continuous basis. The aim is to provide knowledge and skills required for a career as a creative designer or professional photographer. This has led to, best-in-course internships and quality placement opportunities. Le Mark integrative curriculum draws on all disciplines to elevate your creativity and help you thrive in a dynamic global landscape.
- Curriculum mapped with International Standards
- Industry’s most Experienced Professionals on Advisory & Mentor Board
- State-of-the-Art Infrastructure
- Industry Seminars
- Experienced and Certified Faculty
- Participation in National & International Competitions
- Live Events & Movie Projects
- Jury Presentations & Award Ceremony
- Annual Fashion & Jewellery Show- ‘MARQUEE’
- Well spread across the city with easy connectivity
- PG & Hostel Accommodation Assistance
- 100% Placements Assistance