Terms & Condition
(Note: LMSA refers to Le Mark School of Art)
1. Please read and understand the terms and conditions clearly. These terms and conditions form a binding contract between you and the Institute.
2. Course fees have to be paid in full at the time of admission either by Cash/ Cheque/ D.D/ Online Payments.
3. Payments have to be made in favour of "Saffron Earth Pvt Ltd".
4. Submission of Post-Dated Cheques of the entire pending fees at the time of admission is compulsory.
5. The fee structure for every module is subject to change at the discretion of the management.
6. Tuition fees include in-house seminars, workshops, lectures, library membership, academic training.
7. The Institute would charge additional fees for field trips, study trips and participation in industry events, workshops, seminars, fashion shows, exhibition.
8. For admission granted under any offer, additional terms & conditions may be applicable.
9. Fees, once paid, will not be refunded.
10. Cheque returned for any reason will be charged a fine of Rs 500/-
11. An authorized Loan Letter shall be granted after 10% payment of the course fees has been made at the time of registration.
12. The lump-sum payment has to be paid at Once within the specified date. However, suppose the lump-sum fee remains unclear after the due date, in that case, the final total payable amount will be automatically converted and calculated as the amount owed by instalments in full as per your admission date.
13.Late payment of instalments, by any mode, including online transfers, for any reason, technical or personal, will be fined Rs 500/- (per/ Initial ten days), after which Rs100/- per day delayed will be charged.
14. Request for centre transfer can be made within a month of studies or for the next academic year. A centre transfer fee of Rs 15,000/- (+18% GST) will be applicable along with additional course fees.
15. Course transfer is applicable only for up-gradation of a course & courses with higher fees than previously registered, up to 1 week of registration date, or studies from the previous course.
16. Transfer from online to offline course & vice versa is applicable only for the same duration or more under the same course. A course transfer fee of Rs.15, 000/- (+ 18% GST) will be added to the new course fees for the same.
17.Transfer of admission to another person is applicable only for the same course or another course with higher fees, up to a week of study, along with additional charges of Rs 10,000/- (+ 18% GST) in addition to the new course.
18. Students will have to travel to other branches, including locations outside the campus, for any educational purpose or special events.
19. Students must obtain 80 percent and above submission of assignments in each subject, failing to which he/she shall be barred from examinations & granting the certificate.
20. Certificates will not be granted if students fail to complete all their dues or meet the requirements of attendance and assignment submissions.
21. Students should not destroy/ damage/ deface, remove the Institute's property, disturb or injure a person under the pretext of celebrating/inducting/pledging or for any other reason like rivalry, etc. In the event of loss or destruction of assigned items, students will be charged the cost of repairing or replacing the item(s).
22. All the information provided by you shall be considered to be official. Likewise, all the official communications sent on the same by the Institute shall be deemed to be delivered and seen.
23. The Institute will be within its rights and reserves its following rights, without any prior information to the student and during any time, including during the academic year:
a. To change the centre where the course is conducted.
b. To alter the details of the programme in which the student has enrolled.
c. To change the faculty employed by the Institute.
d. To alter the fees and method of payment.
24. The Institute shall not be liable for any breach of its obligations or termination under these terms and conditions arising from causes beyond its reasonable control by natural or man-made calamities.
25. All the requests and communications with the Institute have to be only in writing and sent at email@example.com. Every request shall take 8-10 working days to process. Complete details of the same are mentioned in the Student Handbook.
The above mentioned T&C are applicable only for LMSA Courses. However, for students applying for additional Accreditations, the T&C of the Certifying organization will be relevant, and the student will fill a separate registration form for the same.
LMSA is not liable for any reason whatsoever for services delivered by any Third Party.
I fully believe in the philosophy and practice of the Institute.
I agree to give full co-operation to the Institute and in the efforts to improve the standard of education.
I ensure to participate in the curricular and extra-curricular activities of the Institute.
I understand that I shall be required to pay full fees for the course even if I discontinue in the midst of the course and fees I have paid shall not be refunded.
I understand that an instalment facility is provided only on request for my convenience.
I respect the institute property. Destroying or damaging the Institute property is punishable. Students should not destroy/ damage/ deface, remove the Institute property, disturb or injure a person under the pretext of celebrating/inducting/pledging or for any other reason like rivalry etc. The cost of any damage so caused will be recovered from the students collectively if the responsibility for it cannot be fixed on any individual or group of individuals.
I have read the terms and conditions and I agree to abide by them. I will be responsible for my behavior.