Start your own Education Franchise in India with - LMSA
Franchise Enquiry Form
Best Education Franchise in India- LMSA
Le Mark School of Art is a Place, where Passion for Art and Design, unites Cultures, Ideas and People. Regarded as the Best Designing College in Mumbai, Le Mark offers Courses in Fashion, Textile, Jewellery, Interior Design & Photography.
Art education in India is booming with students and parents choosing Art education over Traditional education. The young population of India is willing to make a career in the subject they love rather than forging into traditional career options. Moreover, with quality education provided by Le Mark, Students are becoming Industry ready.
Our Motive is to nurture these young minds who have a Vision and want to create magic with their work.
We Believe in providing International level of Art education in India and a School where students love to learn and explore.
Why Le Mark Franchise?
- Established brand name & identity.
- Proven business model for success.
- Complete guidance in franchise establishment.
- Experiential learning curriculum model
- High return on investment.
- Future expansion of product portfolio.
- Software for daily operations.
- Strong industry exposure.
- Total quality management system.
- Placement assistance for students.
- 24 X 7 Support.
- 17+ years in design education.
- Site selection
- Centre layout planning
- Recruitment support
- Startup kit
- Induction training
- Evaluation & certification
- Report & MIS
- Total quality management systems
- Placement assistance
- Centre inauguration
- Artwork design
- Regular advertisements
- Branding exercises & seminars
- Product launch support
- Business forecast
- Certified visiting faculty
Monthly course planner
Reviews & feedback
- Zealous to upgrade the standard of education.
- Sound managerial experience.
- Management of day to day operations in the centre.
- Marketing of our courses in your city.
- Sufficient capital.
- Long term vision to develop the vision and brand.
- Financial credibility.
- Uttar Pradesh
- Andhra Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- West Bengal
- Madhya Pradesh