The Basic Photography course for 5 weeks is designed for those who are keen to learn about their DSLR cameras and understand all the basic aspects of photography.
Our experienced teachers will not only teach the history of photography, but also the tools and techniques used by industry professionals today, keeping the classes small and following a hands-on approach. The course also helps the students to understand how the image is captured, basic camera diagram, the workings of a camera, types of cameras, how lenses work, types of lenses, the exposure triangle, and much more.
2. History of Photography
3. Understanding Camera Components
4. Understanding the Lens and Types of Lenses
5. Understanding Manual Modes
6. Understanding Shooting Modes
7. Meter and Metering Modes
8. Processing JPEG and Camera RAW
9. Depth of Field
10. Understanding and Using Flash Photography
11. Light Painting
12. The Art of Composition and Camera Angles
13. Filters in Digital Photography
14. Understanding Basic Lightings
Ghatkopar, Chembur, Borivali